B/W Cartoon About Berries B/W Cartoon About Berries

Bautiful

This marvell has nearly brought me to tears.
You are my god.

A Creepy Christmas A Creepy Christmas

Pretty good.

I liked most of it, until it got all colorful. I also think you should use less tweens and replace then with key frame animation, and what’s with the hidden message "You can cut my head into hundred pieces, and sprinkle my blood all over the town."?... Interesting. Overall I like.

Day at the office Day at the office

...

...Thumbs down.

Pimp my Stick Pimp my Stick

Meh

Yeah it amused me, but what separates this from a few hundred or more submissions just like it?

Spear the Stick Spear the Stick

peice of crap

that was shitty, u stile the ideas, and also what was the point of having it say words like: blush, nepolian, oldana, jack etc... how can anyone find that amusing?

mofongo9 responds:

Um, i dont know if you have a mental problem. if you had read the description, (conventiently located near the "play this game" button) you would have seen that you have to put those words in as a name in the beginning and press play in order to get secret faces. I have nothing to say but, READ YOU ILLITERATE BASTARD CHILD!

Dailytoon 200 Theme Dailytoon 200 Theme

Wowza.

Aside from the fact that i love the song, it was also made on the day they call my birthday. I vote 5.

Sunday Drive Sunday Drive

No thanks,

this sounds like really low quality MIDI crap. nobody likes crappy program / keyboard MIDI. U get a crap score fom me.

VGman2005 responds:

Wow...you can say crap...

..::!!F~U~N!!::.. ..::!!F~U~N!!::..

its not in any key, it just randomly changes. the song is not made properly, learn something about music before making crap. Dont make this a full song. (telephone)

Fuel2Fire responds:

Sadly to your review the song is very much in order and you can easily count the beats...

Please check my other music before just making a rant calling it crap. I stated its sumthing I made from boredom and no offense but improve your own music before being so negative to sum1 elses work.

Just something I made from boredom. Take your trolling elsewhere please. Thank you.

PS> Have ..::!!F~U~N!!::..