Dailytoon 200 Theme Dailytoon 200 Theme

Wowza.

Aside from the fact that i love the song, it was also made on the day they call my birthday. I vote 5.

Sunday Drive Sunday Drive

No thanks,

this sounds like really low quality MIDI crap. nobody likes crappy program / keyboard MIDI. U get a crap score fom me.

VGman2005 responds:

Wow...you can say crap...

..::!!F~U~N!!::.. ..::!!F~U~N!!::..

its not in any key, it just randomly changes. the song is not made properly, learn something about music before making crap. Dont make this a full song. (telephone)

Fuel2Fire responds:

Sadly to your review the song is very much in order and you can easily count the beats...

Please check my other music before just making a rant calling it crap. I stated its sumthing I made from boredom and no offense but improve your own music before being so negative to sum1 elses work.

Just something I made from boredom. Take your trolling elsewhere please. Thank you.

PS> Have ..::!!F~U~N!!::..

Metroid Mix By Dr Waldo Metroid Mix By Dr Waldo

Meh.

wasnt that good. i dont beleive i liked. not enough treble, it was all just muffled bass. (claw)

credit song credit song

Noice.

I like much.

MIRIAM MIRIAM

Not bad

I like, and tried making the pitch lower for fun to hear the original, i like that one better. anyway its good stuff. And this is better then the other crap u made.

sheepy770 responds:

thanks, hells yeh, well every1 has their favorites.

Ready To Die Ready To Die

LMAO... ROFL... (cant breathe)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!... And by the way what the hell do you think ur doing? What the hell is this shit? even though i laughed... this is realy corny and everything about it is crap. If u want some good shit try rammstein... or for you it could be cradle of filth (also corny cause it seems that's what you love) but the one recomendation i have for you is... GIVE UP! (because u cant do it right)

ElGhoulio responds:

Nah. Try Darkthrone or Burzum. Obviously you don't listen to this style. I actually hate rammstein. All it is is some dude with a good voice and hella crappy guitars and hella crappy drums. Listen to black metal for a change. And btw cof isn't black metal.

_Insanity _Insanity

Not Bad

I like the strangeness and how different it is, really interesting. if the recording was higher quality i'd love it like hell.

NathanButchart responds:

Thanks for the positive input. We've got a rehearsal scheduled for this friday (17th), and if we get a little time, we might be able to record this in better quality. No promises though. Check out the website!

this is the thang this is the thang

Content

Pampers diapers! They're SUPER!... and also i love the music... the artistic impression and the decaying mushroom of life... and death.

Geo-Cizlak responds:

you my good friend and enemy, deserve a cookie. Unfortunately i have no cookies, nor would i give you one if i did have one. But, just to let you know, I like the word pampers. I can dance to it. Keep up the great revies man.